Cannabis oil or CannaOil works great for so many reasons. It can be used in most recipes ranging from cakes to stir fry chicken. Another great thing is the recipes versatility, it can be made with whatever type of oil you prefer as long as you like it. The recipe is almost the same as making cannabutter with a few slight differences you will notice.
- 1 ounce of cannabis flower (grinded)
- 2 cups of your favorite oil
- Preheat the oven to 240°. The first step is to decarboxylate your cannabis (this process activates the THC), you can do this buy grinding your bud and putting it into a baking sheet that is covered in wax paper then baking it in the oven for 40 min. After it is finished remove and set aside.
- Next combine your flower and oil in a slow cooker or double boiler and heat on a low setting for 4-6 hours. Make sure NOT to let the oil boil. After this is done remove it and let cool.
- Make something tasty and relax.