Who doesn’t love shrimp scampi. Especially shrimp scampi with cannabis in it. This is perfect for a date or just a dinner with some friends. Hope you enjoy it.
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup cannabutter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Heat a skillet to medium heat.
- Dry excess water off shrimp and season with salt and pepper and have prepared to go in pan.
- Put olive oil, and CannaButter in the skillet to melt then raise heat to medium high and put shrimp in it. Add the garlic and the parsley. Cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to bowl when done and add lemon juice.
- Serve* and Enjoy.
*Serves 2 people as entree, and 4 as an appetizer.