A baked potato is an extremely easy recipe to add THC to, because all you have to do is mix the butter in and you’re done. To make it easy I still wanted to include how to make a baked potato for anyone who doesn’t know. So I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 large russet potato
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup of mild cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp cannabutter
- 1 tbsp bacon bits
- Freshly chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Rub the potato with olive oil, sprinkle them with salt and pepper, and prick it with the tines of a fork. You can lay it directly on the oven rack or place it on a baking sheet.
- Cook the potato for 45 to 60 minutes, until the skin is crispy, and sticking with a fork meets no resistance.
- Remove and cut open. Pinch sides with fingers to help open it up then add the cannabutter and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Top with cheese, chives, and bacon bits.