This french toast brings a whole new meaning to wake and bake. It’s a delicious recipe that has an easy way of incorporating the cannabis into it. It is perfect for your morning breakfast or even just a snack throughout the day.
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh chopped strawberries
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup of Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Cannabis butter for spread
- Mix eggs, milk, and vanilla in a shallow bowl or dish such as a pie pan.
- Melt the unsalted butter in your pan on medium heat. Please make sure not to use your cannabutter in this step. It would be nice but the head would burn out some of your THC and make the potency go away.
- Next take your bread and dip it in the egg mixture. Make sure you coat both sides.
- Cook the bread until golden brown on both sides. Making sure to flip it as needed.
- When finished spread with the cannabutter and cut diagonally in half.
- Top with syrup and the strawberries. Then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
P.s. If you enjoyed this recipe then feel free to subscribe for more great recipes each week.