These granola bars are healthy and a great snack to grab and go. So, you can fit it in at any part of your schedule. This recipe yields about 10 bars which have about 35 mg of THC each, but it can be scaled to however much you want.
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cannabutter
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried golden raisins, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, plus extra as needed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lay oats and your chopped almonds onto a baking sheet and cook for 7-10 min, or until they are toasted.
- While the oats and almonds are cooking, you need to line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper, and make sure to spray it with nonstick spray.
- After that you need to mix the cannabutter, honey, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved, but make sure it doesn’t start to boil.
- Once the oats and almonds are done toasting you need to transfer them to a, mixing bowl and pour the butter-sugar mixture over it. Stir it together well then add the cranberries and the raisins making sure to mix it good. Let this mixture cool for 10 mins then add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into your pre-lined pan and flatten out into an even layer.
- Let chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, then cut and enjoy.
P.s. If you enjoyed this recipe then feel free to follow my blog by clicking the “Follow” button and I will make sure you get more great recipes each week.