Scrambled eggs is the most common breakfast item arround, but it just got an upgrade. With this simple recipe your scrambled eggs will have you feeling just right in the mornings to give the rest of your day the boost it needs. It can be used to make breakfast burritos also so you’re not limited to just the eggs by themselves.
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp of cannabutter
- Heat a skillet on about medium to medium-high heat.
- Mix up eggs in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Next you can pour the eggs into the skillet and begin to cook them. make sure to keep the eggs moving and to scrape the bottom of the skillet as you’re cooking them. Cook these for roughly a minute.
- Once the eggs are almost done put the cheese and the butter in the eggs to allow the heat to melt them. Mix it up until the eggs are cooked the rest of the way and the cheese is well melted.
- Remove from pan and enjoy with toast and bacon, or even in a breakfast burrito.
P.s. If you liked this post then feel free to subscribe by hitting the “follow” button in the left sidebar.