This is a unique twist on a timeless recipe. Everybody has come to love the classic grab and go treat and there are few that would say they don’t like them, especially once you add marijuana to the recipe.
- 3/4 cup cannabutter
- 2 10oz bags of mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 9 cups of Rice Krispies
- Melt cannabutter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Make sure NOT to boil.
- Once butter is melted turn heat down to low and add the vanilla and the salt. Then add all but 2 cups of the marshmallows and stir till melted.
- After the marshmallows are completely melted you can pull the saucepan off the heat and mix in the rice Krispies making sure to get them evenly coated. Then dump the remaining 2 cups of marshmallows into the mixture and stir it in. You want the marshmallows to get malty but not enough to even out. You want patches of white marshmallow goo.
- You can now press the mixture into a prepared pan. Make sure to line it with something like cool or wax paper. Let this cool then cut into cubes.
- Enjoy your treat.
P.s. You can substitute normal Rice Krispies with Cocoa Krispies for chocolate rice krispies, and if you like this recipe then feel free to hit the follow button to the left.