Corn on the cob has never tasted so good, but now it comes with an extra ingredient. It is a super simple recipe that can be great for a bonus during dinner or a summer night snack. The Butter glaze brings a whole new taste to this timeless recipe that will make your friends jealous of your skills.
- 6-8 ears of corn, husks and silks removed and cut in half (if desired)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
Ingredients For Butter Glaze
- 1/4 cup of cannabutter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon chives, chopped finely
- 1/2 tablespoon Garden Dill
- First you want to fill a large pot about halfway with water, and then bring it to a boil.
- Once it is boiling add the butter and the milk and mix it in.
- Add the corn and let boil for 6-8 min.
- While the corn is boiling, you need to prepare the butter glaze. To do this you need to melt the cannabutter with the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. and stir in the chives and the dill. Let this mixture cook for 2 min. making sure to stir often. Do not let the mixture start to bubble or it could ruin the cannabutter.
- Once the corn is done place it into a serving dish and coat with the butter glaze.
- Enjoy this buttery and flavorful corn.
P.s. If you enjoyed this recipe feel free to hit the like button to let me know.