This is a recipe that was passed down through my family, but i decided to make a few changes to it so it would be even better. Once you start eating it you will have to be careful to make sure you don’t eat too much. Makes about 9 servings (1 serving = 4 Cups) with each serving having about 40 mg thc.
- 3 Bags of microwave popcorn (popped)
- 2 Cups of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks of margarine
- 1/4 cup of cannabutter
- 1/2 cup of white syrup
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
P.s. To double the potency per serving using 1/2 cup of cannabutter and only 1 stick of margarine.
- Bring the brown sugar, white syrup, margarine, and cram of tartar to a boil in a large pot. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the cannabutter and the baking soda. Stir until well blended and foamy.
- Add the popcorn into the mixture and stir until coated.
- Pour into large roasting pan and bake 1 hour at 250°F while making sure to stir every 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. Enjoy this delicious recipe but make sure not to overdue it.
P.s. Nuts can be added to this recipe if desired, and if you enjoyed this recipe then be sure to follow for more great ones that are on the way.